Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

heheh

I just realized I posted a 12200 call... I was thinking there was a possibility of this a few weeks ago, with a rally to 12600 or 12800 for xmas....

But what I meant a few days back was referring to a call for 13000-13200 then a Christmas rally.... Which happened faster than I expected, making me think we were going lower....
So, sorry for that pick, which was 13200 and not 12800... I just got it mixed up in my fingers.

I mean, shit... what other blog throws around picks like I do, with abandon... I know I'm wrong plenty, and I certainly throw out numerous possibilities. so for being correct 1/5 or so(Hey I'm not keeping track) I think that is fairly good. And yes... I typo ed 12800 instead of 13800....

and one of my blurry charts points directly to 1495 or 1496.... when a more rational pick would have been a bounce off 1490.

So... I expect a pull back of 50 then a rally for 75 points on Thursday-Friday... maybe a hundred point rally for Monday..... Keep a good eye out for a blow off top.

Point being, I'm still looking for a wave 4 in this move... none of these pull backs are clean enough....

I sure would like a great rally in the financials... Like a 10% move ;)... I have only caught a 3% move so far.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc