Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bottom Ticked

as you/I watch the ticker... and it just doesn't look like we can hold a bid. as I bang out my order, knowing I need to wait for a bounce to play itself out.....

What is it that rushes me, and then I catch that bottom tick, er near it..... as a reversal happens.

Everything tells me, that... No decent Santa rally, and it looks like we visit 12800... and we see how the knife catchers do..... umnnnn

and look at it this way 12000 is only 800 point lower...

I was running charts and if that happens I think there is a good bid at 12200 or so.

all kinds of things can happen that partial week of low volume.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc