Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Blog, and the consumer

I just want to take some time to thank anyone(or dare I say everyone) who reads this blog... The reason I post it is to help add to the "market of ideas" than helps me to measure investor sentiment.. Which then helps me make my investment decisions that help me make money.



I will never, give specific trades, not because I'm superstitious, and it will curse my trade, but because if I give them out, I get more emotionally involved in the investment, which is a total mistake when investing.....

I'm very Bearish on the economy, IMHO(or not so) I um.. I think this economy has gone no where for 5 years. It took me years to realize that the "new economy" was built on real estate speculation. I try to not let that affect my judgment....

But like in a bull, the best thing is to buy weakness, in a bear it's best to sell strength. Bear markets are very fast(IMO), so in a way it makes me nervous to not be short, especially since, to me it looks like the sky is falling.

Optimistically, I'm psyched for this to end, and Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, our economy(both U.S. and Global) will rise to hopefully some great new brilliant heights....
(art stolen from here, Really amazing fractal art)
But we have a long way to go, but I have a lot of faith in human perseverance and adaptability. Both mine and everyone else's.. lots of challenges ahead, Let's bring them on....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc