Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Haphazard musings

Asuming we face a super cycle, and that equities are the crowded trade. Theory is that bonds have bottomed....

Sure I theorized about it... I have yet to put my money where my mouth is.stocks and bonds cartoons, stocks and bonds cartoon, stocks and bonds picture, stocks and bonds pictures, stocks and bonds image, stocks and bonds images, stocks and bonds illustration, stocks and bonds illustrations
I'm not big on "how can there be a recession when everyone is calling for one."

Well, what did kudlow, or one of his sidekicks say? " if there is a recession it will be the most widly predicted one."

The super bearish side of me says "Ya, that is because it will be a full on depression."

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc