Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Would you believe that my elliot wave theory says we bounce of 1490 in the morning...

Other than that, on all indexes, it says a small morning run maybe gap up then a correction,

then I bet 1475 into the employment... which is the 50% retracement.

Now the Dow, actually invalidated it's Wave...

But the dow and the S&p are ready to make higher highs than the Friday high.

and the nasdaq looks ..... Bearish .... and should correct...

As everyone says.. mixed signals.... and I for one don't want to play...

I find mixed signals to be Bearish... but that doesn't mean that things wont line up and go on the march...
I'm willing to take some pain to see how the elliot wave corrects.... but I'll chase it after that with a stop.

well, I wish I wasn't playing....

and my gold miner, besides a little bit of gain yesterday.... Flat....

I may be on a cold streak.

I may have the rose on the wrong direction.

My favorite thing about the Internet these days is waiting for the server that has the big fat ad, to deliver it to me, because they don't have any bandwidth, and apparently I have to wait for it's delivery

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc