Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 6, 2007

overnight libor effectively unchanged 4.695
3 month libor 5.151 first day of unchanged 3 month libor, forever.

Lot's of Profit taking, bid on the Dollar 1.455.. haven't seen that number since November 12.

Like this the fed can cut .5... and it also says the fed won't cut .5.

I have a little cold...and I don't want to play, I may see what I can do in the premarket...

ECB rate cut decision is up soon.

Something says rally... unless I buy it. This is a terrible entry point for me.

I honestly may cash out till things are clearer..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc