Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I figured we would bounce off 1490 this morning, which puts the bounce in question.....

Currently I think the bounce will develop end of the week.... My positions are profitable, but turkeys.... Meaning I'm not getting the 20% run I was greedily hoping for..... Let me just hang onto them till they are losers...........

Suck down more coffee see what I think.

I'm telling you Retail bottoms next Christmas. That is a knife waiting to happen...

Honestly I want to go back to bed

UPDATE: Bear trap..... Lets still see how things develop. I'll be surprised if the bears can get things going....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc