Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The rate cut-and a yard sale

Well Leisman has drunk the coolaid.... I mean look at the guy.... of course he is a cool-aid drinker.

Funny, Kudlow is going to talk the market into a .50 and if it doesn't happen...... it will have the reverse effect he was hoping for...

Like I'm saying, the bears are betting hyperinflation, the bulls are betting hyperinflation... I'm sticking to my Contrarian call... Falling market.

Kudlow is playing us.

Why is having a Yard sale(falling dollar) on american assets a good thing? Why does anyone with a brain think it's a good thing?

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc