Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back to oil

Back to 95 in oil....

looks like the oil traders have been burned, .

and.....

Have I mentioned a Tale of 2 markets... Technology higher highs higher lows, Russel lower lows lower highs... and the Dow and the NASDAQ in between.

This is funny... I get a call....

"hello"

"What the hell is going on with the market!!! someone said biggest gain in 4 years, I check my 401K, it's down 20%."

Me, " you don't check your 401K very much do you. We are going into a recession, get out of anything consumer, and into Mega, and multinationals, Maybe Materials..... Except, you have taken a lot of pain, so if your in a non money center financial, stay with it."

"Huh"

"Ya, either show up here with beer, and I'll scare the shit out of you, or Leave me alone, I'm not your financial advisor."

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc