Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Financial instrument for the Super SIV!

I have this totally figured out.

You take 240 investors... Then they get placed into the investment, every month there is a lotto, and totally at random, the top 10% of the investors takes the returns on the top 10% of the CDO, next 10% of investors takes the returns on the top 10-20% third to the 20-30% and so on. and that is decided at random every month.......

BUT!!!!! every month one investor is ejected from the system, and loses their investment. this goes on for 20 years until there is only one investor left, and only 10 years left on the mortgages. At that point that investor is declared the winner and gets ownership of the CDO.

But you will get some returns, and you could win the lotto and get the whole thing, and probably at pennies to it's value.

I'd like to call it the Musical chairs SIV or MCSIV..... I have it copy written so, CITI or Morgan... if you want it, drop me a call.

I know it's not convoluted enough... But I'm betting that the money center banks will come up with a way to make it less obvious.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc