Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

As we/I wait for Uncle Ben to blow my short positions away with a 3point cut, Which will ensure the market going to infinity, and me going broke.(because smartly I don't own enough equities to hedge me against inflation.)

Liesman(I only caught about 30 seconds of it,) "Well Rick you could be The ECB, and have one arm caught behind your back because you can only fight inflation."

What is wrong with that, I continually lament that maybe in Euro's at least a Candybar will stay .50. and always buy the same things at the same prices... Wouldnt' that be novel..... I would love to see such a financial crisis that globally the Euro becomes the currency, because it doesn't inflate or deflate.

and who are they beholden to... Is it really that the currency isn't there to deflate or inflate at the whim of the econo-morons.

Funny, "the Euro" the money that was built to well.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc