Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 14, 2007

13200 Here we come

Damn did the horseshit Inflation numbers come in even higher than expected....

overnight libor 4.3 looks like it could bottom at about 4.2%

4.99 3month libor.... Not showing a bottom yet (this just means I can't speculated on when the decline of it's downward move... most optimistically 4.8-4.85

don't you wish I tracked the spread.... that looks to me like it's maintaining the same spread with the fed fund rate, as pre fed cut.

1.446 is a great rate for the dollar euro... haven't seen that in months.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc