Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 14, 2007

Liesman......

I like the guy, and he is trying to do a good job....

BUT...

That asshole/Moron is picking yet another BOTTOM!!!

I'm going to be hard here...

I quote him "I'm going ot make a risky call here, and call a bottom in the credit crunch with this CITI write down"

To start off, HE SAID THAT LAST TIME THEY WROTE DOWN 10 BILLION....

and let me tell you something you fucking faggot(no offence to the homosexuals) its a FUCKING RISKY CALL IF YOU PUT 10% of YOUR TRADING ASSETS AT RISK...... THAT IS A RISKY CALL...... all you are risking is LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING TALKING HEAD MONKEY, FOOL!! big risk for a guy who already does.

Nice "risky call" for a .50 rate cut. last week.....

I may start a feature.... Liesmans stupid "Risky" Call of the week.

Now excuse me while I take my medication.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc