Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 6, 2007

U.S. Home delinquincys Hit

The quarterly survey found the delinquency rate for mortgage loans on one-to-four unit residential properties was 5.59% during the third quarter on a seasonally adjusted basis. That represented an increase of 47 basis points from the second quarter of this year and 92 basis points from the third quarter of 2006.


6% of mortgages are delinquint is a good thing.... Market is going to the moon!!!!!!!

I mean it's not like it's 50%...
Glass half full kids... more than... 95% full...
I mean, it's not like people are losing their jobs...
They arn't losing their jobs and still in forclosure.
The moon Baby!!! Fed is going to cut 2 pts.
Christmas Rally!!! I'm a Contrarian... I'm getting long... Hell I'm getting long....
I'm buying Home Depo.

Just fucking around here.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc