Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Futures

I put a tremendous amount of weight on the morning futures,

+/- 50 is a neutral day

Greater than +50, is a fairly bullish day.

Less than -50 is a bearish day.

Let me also qualify, that any number of Extremely Bearish days have started in the Green.




These strong morning futures tell me we could be stuck, range bound in here +/- 200 for a few days. (let me further qualify that every time I've predicted range bound in the past weeks, we have gone bullish)

First on CNBC... Becky Quick is concerned that buffet thinks we are going into recession..
(maybe she is switching from the "crisis of confidence" camp to the "R" word camp)

Oh, and it looked to me that Carl Quintanilla was trying to imply that rick santelli was part of the black helicopter crowd..... They should switch to Dennis Kneal 24/7... See how the ratings hold up.

Futures arn't actually anything but a bet.... and can be very wrong....

But an up 200 day is just the pummeling that will drive both the bulls and bears nuts.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc