Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 31, 2007

Counter intuative

Yet again...... ok, This is some Whining bullshit, I'm up huge in the past 3 months. and I just took a loss, turned a win into a loss, which was stupid. I knew better. I saw the top and just didn't get out..... I am having a problem being nimble enough in this market. and my ability to be counter intuitive is terrible right now, for some fucking reason.

I completely blew a trade this morning as the market got jittery ahead of the housing numbers, which I knew would be "OK".... and I also anticipated things being miserable till they came out... then expected some recovery.

but as it happened I forgot about that number coming out and thought the nervous market was some larger move building, so I bailed..... at the bottom....

But... I rolled into some new trades that are already moving in the right directions.... Though I'd feel better if I was trading against the market when it was... running hard, and I was moving against it........

for some reason my good timing mojo is just not... being mojoish...... but as I type.....
I'm coming back.

My prediction, down 150 on the day.

I'm going to have to work on some of my nimbleness, and some timing...... I used to see the market much clearer than I see now.......

I also need to get back to trusting my instincts

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc