Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 21, 2007

Ronald of McBuisness TV

Well, my original call of 12200 and then a xmas rally may happen.... I make so many calls it's hard to keep track..... (damn I wrote 12200 and ment 13200.... how is that for revisionist history... Though I do expect 12200 in the next 2 months)

But Ronald McBusiness TV(Cramer) says this is the xmas rally.

I hate one of the Regional banks I purchased.

I read through some of their releases, and they push "Ethics, and proper morals in lending"... Which makes me think they have a BIG problem with those things.

then I do some obsessive reading about them, and find out they do.

Corporations, always projecting their weaknesses.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc