Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 24, 2007

Funny stuff

I always laugh when people point out the media is lying to us..... That is it's job. Media is free.... want to know why? because corporations and the aristocracy use it to lie to us.

This just all leads into religion, and how T.V. is just the new religion.

I just can't even start to go into this without it being a 300 page Opus.

This would all be obviously clear, if only we had the lucidity that, not being brainwashed by media would afford.

Well... I still think this market has a higher high left in it.......

the s&p hit my 1496 target.... This does feel like a place one could go short..... I'm not psyched to be ahead of the curve though..... Overall the double indexes have outpaced my regional banks.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc