Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 10, 2007

dennis Kneale

Dennis Kneale...

So, herb greenburg says "Dennis, you just want to think about this as subprime, and it's not it's prime mortages too."

Dennis Kneale "You just want to think it's more, because you hate america."

He should have brought in the baby jesus too...


So Fuck it, I took the Dennis Kneal "Go Short Signal"

it's a smaller position, I'll wait till tomorro to increase it....

I'm nervous about an end of the day buy up of the market... I hate being behind on a trade.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc