Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Inflation, Deflation

So, Kudlow and cramer, talk about them like they are opposing forces...

Daily reckoning talks differently... something about irresistible force, then the phrase immovable object(which is a semantic paradox)

I should reflect on it more... and in a closed system i believe you could fight deflation with inflation effectively..... Problem is it's an ever opening system.

1 comment:

MyFriendFate said...

I'd say we're entering a period of global inflation and domestic deflation. Prices will continue to increase, but, folks won't be buying stuff.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc