Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

As I wait for the impending financial doom of the fed's 2 point rate cut......

I've been reading some of the comments or blog stories about .... About the owners of the CDOs returning them to the seller.....

Also here

originally from the SF Gate

I find this unlikely, That is an opinion piece... I have no idea how to check the facts. Maybe the contracts allow them to find individual mortgages that ....... The buyers had to know what they were.... They purchased them knowing that they were sub prime, no doc... but they were insured. Beyond that when moodys says they were AAA but now are A, that is within the process. And honestly that isn't fraud.... Now maybe if there was a blatant lie on a specific mortgage, a specific Fraud, then I guess it could be returned to the Mortgage company, who is probably out of business at this point.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc