Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 17, 2007


It's been such a long 6 months, I um need a few weeks off.... I'm not sure, I'm going to get them. But I ignored the market for most of the day, and just checked in to look for a bounce....
Look at that though, one hell of a third wave. It occured to me that maybe with all the unsurity, from last week, that everyone and their dog may jump in... Which is what I think happened today.
and of course I'm still looking for my Rally.
Regardless of the money I missed today... it feels good to be sidelined... I've done so well for so long....
and I'll take the pain of being ahead of the curve.
But look at that decline.... Comon' it's due for a bounce....
Not sure if it will be an intra day move.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc