Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 14, 2007

Chart Astrology...

HEY!!!! WE ARE RANGE BOUND!!!!
I call something 3 times and it's bound to happen once....

The Stars and my Cloudy crystal ball say this resolves with a 150 point down leg from neutral... Say 13425... Target 13275... Probably 13300
Then... Massive short covering Rally... Then new leg down... to my 13000-13200 level....
Ok enough of my bullshit predictions....
Look for a move up or down... and be ready to move counter to it.... Anything beyond 13350 on the down side or... 13530.... What I'm saying a small Significant move in one direction will resolve in the opposite direction for a day or so.
The Russel looks weaker, and like I said the up side moves look thin....
Update;(it's not very predictive if it happens while I type)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc