Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ugh

Hey!! this market keeps coming down, I may break even this week....

I had limited capital to throw against the market this morning, that and the fact I'd shorted every bit of strength in the past 3 days... Leaves me with.... limited upside this week...

and I should be super defensive.

The Hamburglar..... So, they have started laughing at him..... Hey Dennis... your days are numbered. It's time to get your shit together, people can't believe the nonsense you throw out. There will be a limit.

Honestly, you need to think before you talk.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc