Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 6, 2007

so I listened to peter schiff last night, that was fun. Worked up about the "Bail Out"... the Gov. is just giving this lip service, they won't get serious till 2008. The idea that they can be proactive is a joke.... I mean come on... They can't pave roads.

But wall street will be happy with any bail out....

I still like my plan of liquidating CFC C and Morgan, and using that money to buy all the loans. Insurers too...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc