Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 6, 2007

cool rally today

I'm so congested.. very glad I got out of the way today... But I'm betting there were a lot of shorts that had to get out of the way, not because of the jobs but because of uncle ben.

I'm still sore from a short I rode into the august fed.. and waiting is so much more profitable..

My bet is there are alot of people like me, who when we did rally had to get out of the way.. Hence the rally.

I bet we rally all the way into the fed, then it's game back on.

It honestly .. The little money I lost... I'm so much more excited to crush the rally if the fed doesn't give the market a .75 cut..

and honestly with the notion of stagflation..... Someone may need to take a page from Volker

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc