Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 10, 2007

More nonsense about being short

You know, you look at the ticker, and you see it's looking a little weak, so you sort of load up your little Pea shooter, and hit at it. and hope that the rest of the Calvary come in, and help you out... or else you just lost one of your arrows, with nothing to show for it.(No meat for my proverbial Bear to eat)

As I initiated my short, I did exactly the wrong thing, I chased the position instead of letting it come to me.

Which means I get some pain...
It's what I get for still being sick and trading.

But I have faith in the weakening Ticker.


CNBC... "does talking about a recession make it happen?"

Me, "if talking about something made it happen, I'd get laid 24/7"

It's called cause and effect... Shoving your head up your ass, just makes things worse.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc