Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 7, 2007

I saw this... Let me tell you about Salt lake Real Estate....

There are 5 houses for sale within 200 yards of my home, which weren't there 1 year ago. In addition there are 5 lots for sale. Umn.... the new homes they wanted 400K for in the spring, now they want 260K... But yes, the market is "Booming" according to this article.

and if you believe the story, I have a bridge to sell you. I'm sure if the numbers are correct, it's because from last year to the beginning of this year, there was appreciation. 20 miles south there are some full subdivisions that they can't give away at cost.....

The only ones able to sell are the people looking to dump their home at significant price cuts.

and to be honest it's just that Utah is an economic and social laggard.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc