Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Oh..... Thank God

I'm not a Deist, but I'm happy Christmas has ended, and it's time to get back to the regular scheduled investing, stock market program.....

I'm going to look at the futures and blog my reaction.... sound like fun..

Before I start.....

I say down 20....(I never account for fair value)

JESUS UP 77!!!

good to be long!!!

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE HIGH ON CRANBERRIES AND PIE!!!!

I vote "invisible hand and the PPT"

maybe that will soften by the open!!! 1510 on the S&P......

Like I have said we are still on that third wave!!!!!

I don't think this is sustainable!....

That will catch some bears with their underwear on.... Monday was fairly flat overall.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc