Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Forbes..... Candy bar


Steve Forbes, I thought referred to "Candy bar inflation" on Kudlow.... I was honored he read my blog... then I looked up "candy bar inflation" and apparently some do, use it as a metric.

Of course then he *smirked*..... oh!!! Mr. Forbes, do not doubt the power and simplicity of candy bar inflation. You and your black helicopters of the "Scull and bones" "One World Order", Crowd....

You can not hide behind your complex, convoluted formulas, hiding the fact that Even at 3% growth, my salary is still falling far behind inflation.

Concoct your Basket of goods to offset more expensive everything with ever speeding Technology(Sir, did we offset the cost of a plane ticket, as the speed of the planes(or cars) increased).And do we increase the Calories required in the basket of offset the ever expanding Median Waistline???..
I know you want me to Maintain being a Slave of the Aristocracy By destroying the Dollar, with your fed printing machine. More as a demand to protect you and your stock holdings against that same inflation, which is destroying our economy. (this is all said tongue in cheek... and was just fun to Pen.... or let my monkey fingers randomly bang out on my Keyboard)

But i am thinking about how I should Freeze Candy bars them, and then I can use them as a hedge against inflation, or as a bribe during Armageddon to stop people from killing me..... Better than Wheat..

Just playing... I don't do the Armageddon trade in anything but bullets.

It's been a long and stress full couple of days, with some good trading......

And Like I said, As the Bears Bet on Hyperinflation, and the Bulls bet on Hyperinflation.... I'm a contrarian... I'll bet the falling market.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc