Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 7, 2007

As the market goes up and down 15 pts....

Equities have priced in a .50 cut, cause Kudlow says so. But we will wait for fed day to make the adjustment to, the reality.

It's funny, with my cold I'm even more convoluted and living in my own zone than usuall.

What is interesting....

I do like my new phrase "McBuisness T.V." for CNBC.

So, the market will be relativly flat(with ups and downs) till 4q earnings. then we should get a new down leg... if we don't get it in jobs.

Stagflation sounds fun to trade too.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc