Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 31, 2007

More about my trading

Which btw, I've broken even with my loss in the last hour.......

So,

I like to move into a trade in wave 1 of a Multi Day swing.... Hopefully at the point where "wave 3" of that first "wave 1" is established.

What I keep doing is moving into a trade at wave 3 of the multi day move, than in a day and a half the move reverses itself...

Or I move into the trade at wave 2, but near the bottom, chasing it...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc