Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Morning

So the dollar went to 1.460 now it's back to 1.47

I'm in a lousy mood this morning.... I'm not sure why... Could be the fact I jumped into that trade on Monday at what i fear is some epic shitty timing, umn.... I can see why, just the charts aren't making me feel good mojo... I'm hoping for some muddling here then a move down..... I'd show some charts But every time I work one up.... it gets muddled.

but... how about after a morning bid up of the futures, we get a sell off till about 9:30... then some stuff.....

I didn't pay attention to the specific S&P close... But a 1480 open?

I have 1470 close
and 13264 on the Dow.

CNBC is showing 1480 With A +.66 FV and a +3.5 bid.......
Dow 13365 with a +something FV and +35 bid

Basically cnbc is off by 70 pts on the dow and 7 on the S&P

Ben Steinery.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc