Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, January 18, 2008



Ok..... This trend violation suggests we are going into the 4th wave correction of this 3rd wave down... 2-3 upside days.... no now 11K.... I'm too Damn Bearish..... Need to get my dick out.... Now where was that damn thing..... Ok..... 4the wave Correction Then that nasty horrible nasty Free falling Decline

it's hard for me to believe ..... in 11K.....

Ok that 5the wave will take us to 1300 or 12000

I can dump monsanto right now for 3%

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc