Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What a long Tuesday....

Like I say, I'm not here to be right about macro economics, and I'm super bearish on the economy.......

But it doesn't pay me to be "Correct" it pays me to be correct about the market motion.

And we have the sleepy Giant a little less Blurry eyed... These are good things.

Unless your hoping for Armageddon, and if you are get some exercise and talk to someone.

Financial armageddon isn't good for anyone, and you will be surprised how bad it will be for you and your friends and family.

be part of the solution not part of the problem.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc