Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trading Thesis

As I struggled to go to sleep last night, being more long than short....

It occurred to me, that traders may be afraid to be short overnight, with the idea that the fed is going to come in and they will lose $10,000 over night.... or something.... so what they are doing is going short in the morning, covering... going long... Then selling(selling the long positions) again in the afternoon.....

WTF I went to take a shower, futures were up 30 then I come back we are down 33.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc