Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


This chart says 1200 on the SPX
:)
not that I say buy, but if I look for opportunities it will be in high dividend yield, or MUST OWN market leaders, or Consumer non cyclical.
Sudden reversals are possible, but this feels like destruction that will take much time to heal.
Sharapova is trying to beat my baby!!!! Henin..... I won't be a happy camper if that happens.
I did see Serina williams get beat, that was good. Felt like a retirement match... Either that or Serena needs to get some coaching.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc