Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So My bearish friends

I swear we are working on a bottom.... This move is wave 5... I have a target of 1455(that is 15 points away)..... I didn't manage to go short..... I may take a chance and go 100% equities if we go lower. or catch it on the bounce back.





My financials are killing it. the list I gave out were all up 2-5%, if we get a great run, they will pop 5% per day.





As much as I think we Face a "super Cycle"(once a half century) or even a "Great Cycle"(once in a century)..... I have to Trade, to make money... and the technicals are saying swing.... My short positions never really got much better exit points on them.....





My Elliot wave modeling is calling for a bounce after this current downside move.





It also says we have one more wave to the downside To complete this Baby Bear Cycle.





I think CITI is going out of business, and the bond insurers..... There is a ton of pain to come.





The Volume was great today, I bet the MACD is showing divergence..... You have to admit the downside move feels like it's running out of steam.





I don't know how long a rally lasts 3 days, or 3 weeks.....





I'm just being honest.... I have to trade Technicals, and how I feel. Being True to these things continue to make me money.... it's not that I get things right ever time..... or perfectly as we have seen..... But I hit quite a few things.





Also...... You have to remember


I'm a Super aggressive Trader!!!!!

Ok, There is the White Trend.... The pink wave in there that IMHO we are finishing is the Third Wave of that White Trend.... It's the Macro Trend.......

If we go lower, which is probable, we will bounce off that pink Trend line.... and then the white 4th wave correction will start........

The 5th wave correction is the one that will take us segnificantly lower.

In other news..... Damn I hate being long.... I sleep much better being Short....

Ask yourself this.... if the market is going to detonate.... Why is are the small caps being strong.....

Why are the Retailers being strong???? Everything has been pushed down so far, it's all trying to bounce...



No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc