Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Markets Flash Red

... I was doing reading this weekend, to try and make some sense about why the hell this market would be this bad. and I read that sometimes markets flash red, like a child who needs a diaper change or who need some milk. They are just trying to get everyone's attention.

Like the Verizon commercial "DO YOU HEAR ME NOW!"

it's psychological. As much as I'll be defensive and look at 8k levels "if you like it at 11k, you will love it at 8k"

There is little concern I have that we won't bounce hard. Also Right or Wrong, it won't matter, if Uncle ben doesn't cut rates, he will be out on his ass by the end of the week. Cut or not cut.

Like I've said, "Lead, follow... get out of the way."

Funny thing, I will have a hard time not buying something. I mean, just to say I purchased stock on Black Tuesday.

Now if Henin doesn't pull this match out, I'm going to be very angry.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc