Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, January 18, 2008

Dire

Like I say, I hate being long....

I always say, the market is a shell game.... as such, it is confidence, that confidence is eroding. By the time the market is 11K or 8K... there is no reason for anything but picking up the pieces ....... So why even bother cutting rates by the fed, Just provide cash to the banks to keep them liquid..... I have felt that they shouldn't do it for 6 months....

My thesis on Uncle Ben, is that Why Fence Sit!! I don't get that, "Lead Follow or get out of the way"...

But sitting around like a rediculous pathetic Academic, saying "on one hand, and on the other hand".....

It's literaly playing the fiddle while rome burns.It's a joke. It's why stupid assholes stay in acedamia, and don't work for a living. They don't understand, the difference between being men of action, and living in dreamland.....
Rediculous fantacies like our president has about how God placed him in this time and place to challenge him. or Provide him with an opertunity to do what his father couldn't.... Crazy shit like that. That the Fed Chairman, as a Student of the 29 crash. is placed here to deal with it.

NEVER REALIZING THAT INACTION IS THE WORST POSSIBLE COURSE OF ACTION, IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE YOUR PATH, YOUR PATH CHOOSES YOU.

Nero needs to tell people to get out of town or grab a bucket.... Or both.

When I talk about him being Dickless.... That is it, in summary.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc