Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, January 25, 2008

this morning.

The spike up this morning can be considered a complicated Elliot wave.... Maybe not.... If we correct 3 waves: Down, Up, then down........... Then probably another impulse 5 waves. The market has run very hard..... I know everyone is tired. Including me...my

(I posted this to the wrong place)

Update.....

we would correct when I'm trying to do a zen Buddhist retreat/Exercise meditation

I know I'm talking my book....

we hit one of the down trend lines at the open and are going to correct. but I'd watch for a place to get long when it's done, because we will trend up again... Then we hit the Real resistance at the 1400 point.... That is when the real correction should happen.... This is a baby correction.... IMHO

But a fun retest would prove that I earned all this free money I have this week.....

if this was all free, why do I feel like I've been beaten with a pillow case of oranges?

wait for all the near term trend lines to get violated to go long. 132.4 target???? maybe

seriously zen Buddhist retreat.... With exercise.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc