Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, January 28, 2008

Nap while trading

WTF with Mcey D's... should have listened to the conference call.....

I swear I don't know about all of you but the past weeks have put the serious hammer on me... Ive eased up on the coffee and am just ready for this market to heal up ... These moves are crazy...

I was reflecting this weekend about how ridiculous this volatility was. Of course when it flattens out.. it's going to be time to go short :)

I was looking at charts, and doing Elliott waves is rough right now.

I think we will muddle here abouts 1340 till the FOMC.... maybe even the NFP.

I am also running through ideas about how to trade if the FOMC is done with gradualism.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc