Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

more normal trading day

well this is being more of a normal trading day.
Of course besides read the papers, don't have much to do...

make coffee, ... how about poached eggs for breakfast....

State of the union... I watched Larry Kudlow... worked up into a solid Republican fervor... Fucking supply siders... supply stealer's? Clueless that without the middle class there is no one to buy the supply..... so supply side all you want..

guess it's time to learn it.

Makes me want to become the For most expert on the manufacturing of guillotines.

I never say this .... Green economy jobs my ass.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc