Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, January 28, 2008

Inside baseball

I'm not all that key to share some stuff with this blog. But old Eric felt like he may be having a heart attack about 3-4 years ago, while playing a video game... took a walk and could maybe do 100 yards.... Kind of a wake up call for me... that was damn near 4 years ago to date.

Now I exercise, and lament the couch potato lifestyle that I was once the king of...

Though I gave them up 2 years ago.... Damn that Big Mac on TV looks good....

There is an element to any diet of not depriving yourself.... I suspect I'm to lazy to go get one.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc