Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crash

After weeks of high volatility trade... I've finally crashed... It's been a lot... I'm hoping for a slow Friday.... nice weekend...

.... I just need the market to muddle or go up would be nice....

I'm so sorry.... Armageddon isn't a trading strategy.... no matter how much I believe in it...

..... Craziest life I've ever lived..... I really do earn my money.

I love, in a sort of weird way that I can talk out of both sides of my ass...... Bull vs. Bear.... Switch hitting.

it's just stage 2 of denial.... we are back to it.....

One of these days I'm going to catch the knife, just for fun.... Crazy idea, in retrospect.

not only can I keep my emotions from blowing out my ass... but I can tend to keep the nonsense at Bay.... I mean... is the noise from the stock market any louder than the voices in my head?

I think not!!!!

Ok, Some thoughts on Friday trading.... If we run, at the end of the day, I'll take some profits. Lighten up some..... We hit the OG downtrend line soon... and we should correct..... I have no idea how far.... we could even Retest....

I do have a sneaking suspicion that we will run to the end of the month... My guess is this correction will just be a reason to scare out some weak holders... but an ok reason to lighten up, then see if I can reload a little.

2 comments:

new comer said...

Good morning Eric,

me too, i am hoping a lower VIX today, this week really a crazy week and making me tired and sick. Based on today future figure, we should have a pretty nice rally and this positive momentum will last until next Tuesday FOMC meeting.

Eric said...

Morning Melissa,

I even missed the opening bell....

there is a chance of a correction comming, maybe monday, wed could be a good guess. but It will most likly just suck the bears in again, and provide more upward momentum....

I feel bad when all these people who made money being a bear, start loosing it, shorting this upward move.

I'd wait till we get a down day and be defensive Super defencive as a short. or 1450.

Thanks melissa, good to have you here.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc