Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Damn

130 point reversal in 10 minutes.... Wholly Shit!!! Betting on some shitty jobs numbers?

Apparently there is a rumor MBIA may cut the rating... This is getting as old as the overnight rate cut rumor......

LOL it's an S&P Equity downgrade... I'm starting to think S&P is short MBIA......as a hedge, against getting sued. they Reiterated it....... Talk about manipulation.


Eh!!!! I've got a little man love for charlie Gasparino, nothing I want to see more than S&P gone after. Fuckheads, and I quote SEC fool.
"the SEC has no regulatory authority over MBS"

wait a minute Securities and exchange commission, mortgage backed securities....?? no authority huh??.... doesn't understand how it works... Sounds like lazy government fat heads to me....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc