Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Trend line Analysis

roughly ......



alright I call it Chart-astrology.



WOW!!! the Russel is down..... What is every sucker shorting that?... That could be due for a huge short covering pop!! or underlying weakness. Interesting divergence.



Here is today on the SPY... The green refers to the SPY in it's Third wave.. There are the left you can see the second wave correction... I expect we will test the lower green trend line then jump up to the red trend line... and we then bounce into a correction.....

Will we retest green probably?... Will it hold... I don't know

It's all just a guess.....

Bullish to 1400

does that guys stock Scammer guy.. what ever his name is from Europe, sound like..."I have a great plan, assuming the market always goes up?"

So, I'm bullish... a little low volume today... IWM weak... not the best things in the world....

D-Fence....

Still

Makes me sick to be a bull.... but seriously the max downside to the market is 40% in a down trend.... have to play both ways.

I'm to exhausted from the past 2 weeks to give a crap.... I dont' want to see 2 days of hard won gains die in then next few days...

damn bear markets.

don't want to see a retest either.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc