Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Position update

overweight financials
heavyweight materials
Overweight agriculture.
Light weight cash...

I'm actually letting them run naked without stops.

Letting this stuff run....

my projection today is +150.... this is based on nothing but speculation, and my borderline Autistic mind.... It's looking higher.

Who thinks paulson looks like lurch addams family

how is that Peso doing?

It will be rough to get the fed to keep the ease going if the ECB doesn't join in.... But is suspect UK, Spain and France will Crack the Spine of the Euro Bank.

It's WWI that caused the "Wheelbarrow of money" and we are at threat not Europe.

I am happy to be disagreed with.... Just be a pro.

I'm just worked.... I could use a week off.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc