Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, January 28, 2008

Seriously

I'm just drinking my first cup of coffee.

If we run to the close... I may take a little something off the table.

I'm not sure about this less than .50 will be a dissapointment.... This may just be bond market speculation..... I'd maybe say that equities are looking for knowing that the fomc is going to help.

I also like "Housing numbers bad?!!! Suprise!!???" we just got to the point where Maybe things wern't getting worse... Unfortunatly it's still getting worse..

Good news for me, I'm hoping to buy some distressed properties soon... I was thinking september october.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc