Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, January 25, 2008

Bears

I don't mean to criticize.... But a real bear.... is supposed to be a Value investor, not someone waiting for Armageddon. as much as a nice Armageddon or true reckoning would be....

The idea that you see stocks trading at 3/4 book should make you drool. and surfing through to find some great companies, should be your number one concern... Value investing.....

Hopefully that is how
I am as a bear..... P/E of over 20 make me want to puke.....
I'm a Value Boy ;)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc